aAe Index du Forum
aAe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

HQ Live<While We Re-Young One Directio-n

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aAe Index du Forum -> Public -> Demande d'accès
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taligol

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Live<While We Re-Young One Directio-n Répondre en citant

Live While We Re Young One Direction > bit.ly/1U5yLwo

Retrieved,,28,,September,,2012TVLine"One,,,Direction,,,Live,,,Their,,,Adorable,,,Lives,,,to,,,the,,,Fullest,,,in,,,New,,,Video"^,,,"MAHASZ,,,Rdis,,,TOP,,,100,,,2012",,,(in,,,Hungarian)Australian,,,,Recording,,,,Industry,,,,Association,,,,(ARIA)Hitparda,,,,,,,,Radio,,,,Top,,,,100,,,,OficilnaDigital,,,Spy,,,(Hearst,,,Magazines,,,UK)^,,,,"Live,,,,While,,,,We're,,,,Young,,,,,,,,EP",,,,(in,,,,Spanish)According,,,,to,,,,the,,,,digital,,,,sheet,,,,music,,,,published,,,,at,,,,Musicnotes.com,,,,by,,,,Sony/ATV,,,,Music,,,,Publishing,,,,,One,,,,Direction's,,,,vocal,,,,range,,,,in,,,,the,,,,song,,,,span,,,,from,,,,the,,,,note,,,,of,,,,D4,,,,to,,,,A5.[18],,,,Written,,,,in,,,,the,,,,key,,,,of,,,,D,,,,major,,,,,the,,,,song,,,,is,,,,set,,,,in,,,,common,,,,time,,,,with,,,,a,,,,fast-paced,,,,tempo,,,,of,,,,126,,,,beats,,,,per,,,,minute.[18],,,,The,,,,song,,,,follows,,,,a,,,,basic,,,,sequence,,,,of,,,,DGDGDA,,,,as,,,,its,,,,chord,,,,progression.[18],,,,The,,,,chorus,,,,of,,,,the,,,,song,,,,is,,,,predominantly,,,,featured,,,,alongside,,,,the,,,,bridge,,,,,is,,,,backed,,,,by,,,,wordless,,,,chants,,,,,and,,,,encompasses,,,,the,,,,lines:,,,,"Lets,,,,go,,,,crazy,,,,,crazy,,,,,crazy,,,,till,,,,we,,,,see,,,,the,,,,sun/,,,,I,,,,know,,,,we,,,,only,,,,met,,,,but,,,,lets,,,,pretend,,,,its,,,,love,,,,/,,,,And,,,,never,,,,,never,,,,,never,,,,stop,,,,for,,,,anyone/,,,,Tonight,,,,lets,,,,get,,,,some,,,,,and,,,,live,,,,while,,,,were,,,,young."[15][17][19],,,,Several,,,,critics,,,,commonly,,,,concurred,,,,that,,,,the,,,,song's,,,,lyrics,,,,interpret,,,,a,,,,thinly,,,,veiled,,,,euphemism,,,,for,,,,sexual,,,,intercourse.[11][13][20][21],,,,Kotecha,,,,quipped,,,,in,,,,a,,,,September,,,,2012,,,,interview,,,,with,,,,Sugarscape:UK,,and,,US,,CD,,single[83],,In,,a,,detailed,,review,,,HitFix's,,Melina,,Newman,,denounced,,its,,lyrical,,content:,,"Even,,though,,they,,never,,are,,so,,blatant,,about,,it,,that,,booty,,call,,subtext,,can't,,go,,right,,over,,their,,tween,,audience's,,head,,,there's,,no,,mistaking,,lines,,like,,if,,we,,get,,together,,,dont,,let,,the,,pictures,,ever,,leave,,your,,phone,,for,,anyone,,who's,,13,,or,,upOne,,,Direction^,,,,a,,,,b,,,,Leah,,,,Collins,,,,(20,,,,September,,,,2012)2,,,,November,,,,2012PopDust,,,,(PopDust,,,,Inc.)^,,,a,,,b,,,c,,,d,,,Keith,,,Caufield,,,(1,,,October,,,2012)"One,,,Direction,,,beat,,,Justin,,,Bieber,,,VEVO,,,record,,,with,,,new,,,music,,,video"^,,,,Cameron,,,,Adams,,,,(8,,,,October,,,,2012)Hey,,girl,,I'm,,waiting,,on,,ya,,,I'm,,waiting,,on,,ya,,Come,,on,,and,,let,,me,,sneak,,you,,out,,And,,have,,a,,celebration,,,a,,celebration,,The,,music,,up,,,the,,windows,,down,,Yeah,,,we'll,,be,,doing,,what,,we,,doing,,Just,,pretending,,that,,we're,,cool,,,and,,we,,know,,it,,too,,Yeah,,,we'll,,keep,,doing,,what,,we,,doing,,Just,,pretending,,that,,we're,,cool,,,so,,tonight,,Let's,,go,,crazy,,crazy,,crazy,,till,,we,,see,,the,,sun,,I,,know,,we,,only,,met,,but,,let's,,pretend,,it's,,love,,And,,never,,never,,never,,stop,,for,,anyone,,Tonight,,let's,,get,,some,,and,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,Oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,And,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,Oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,Tonight,,let's,,get,,some,,,and,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,Hey,,girl,,it's,,now,,or,,never,,,it's,,now,,or,,never,,Don't,,overthink,,,just,,let,,it,,go,,And,,if,,we,,get,,together,,,yeah,,get,,together,,Don't,,let,,the,,pictures,,leave,,your,,phone,,Yeah,,,we'll,,be,,doing,,what,,we,,doing,,Just,,pretending,,that,,we're,,cool,,,so,,tonight,,Let's,,go,,crazy,,crazy,,crazy,,till,,we,,see,,the,,sun,,I,,know,,we,,only,,met,,but,,let's,,pretend,,it's,,love,,And,,never,,never,,never,,stop,,for,,anyone,,Tonight,,let's,,get,,some,,and,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,Oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,And,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,Oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,oh,,Tonight,,let's,,get,,some,,,and,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,And,,girl,,you,,and,,i,,,we're,,about,,to,,make,,some,,memories,,tonight,,I,,wanna,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,We,,wanna,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,Let's,,go,,crazy,,crazy,,crazy,,till,,we,,see,,the,,sun,,I,,know,,we,,only,,met,,but,,let's,,pretend,,it's,,love,,And,,never,,never,,never,,stop,,for,,anyone,,Tonight,,let's,,get,,some,,and,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,Crazy,,crazy,,crazy,,till,,we,,see,,the,,sun,,I,,know,,we,,only,,met,,but,,let's,,pretend,,it's,,love,,And,,never,,never,,never,,stop,,for,,anyone,,Tonight,,let's,,get,,some,,and,,live,,while,,we're,,young,,(wanna,,live,,,wanna,,live,,,wanna,,live,,,wanna,,live,,Wanna,,live,,,wanna,,live,,,wanna,,live,,while,,we're,,young),,Tonight,,let's,,get,,some,,,and,,live,,while,,we're,,youngIf,,necessary,,,click,,Advanced,,,then,,click,,Format,,,then,,select,,Single,,,then,,click,,SEARCH,,^,,"Live,,While,,We're,,Young,,,,EP",,(in,,German)Retrieved,,,20,,,September,,,2012^,,"Chart,,Track:,,Week,,40,,,2012"Retrieved,,,,20,,,,September,,,,2012Retrieved,,,,7,,,,December,,,,2012^,,,,a,,,,b,,,,"Live,,,,While,,,,We're,,,,Young,,,,,,,,EP"Retrieved,,25,,August,,2012^,,BPP,,(ed.)^,,,,Paul,,,,Williams,,,,(11,,,,October,,,,2012)Retrieved,,,19,,,October,,,2012Credits,,,and,,,personnel[edit] f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aAe Index du Forum -> Public -> Demande d'accès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange