aAe Index du Forum
aAe Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Batman Vol 2 I Am Suicide Rebirth

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aAe Index du Forum -> Public -> Demande d'accès
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taligol

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 00:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Batman Vol 2 I Am Suicide Rebirth Répondre en citant

Batman Vol. 2: I Am Suicide (Rebirth)
by Tom King
rating: 4.0 (19 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Batman Vol. 2: I Am Suicide (Rebirth)
->>>ONLINE BOOK Batman Vol. 2: I Am Suicide (Rebirth)

A part of DC Universe: Rebirth!

Still reeling from the events of "I AM GOTHAM," the epic first arc in Tom King's brand new BATMAN series, the Dark Knight finds himself up against some of the biggest (literally) threats he's ever faced within the city limits of Gotham. To save the city he loves, Batman enlists the help of the toughest members of the Bat-family including Nightwing, Batwoman and more!

Also in this volume, Batman must take on some familiar foes who have stolen something from Gotham--and the Caped Crusader's limits will be tested as he fights to get it back.

Breakout writer and former CIA analyst, Tom King (GRAYSON, THE SHERIFF OF BABYLON) is paired with superstar artists Riley Rossmo and Mikel Janin in this knock-down, drag-out superhero story!

Collects BATMAN #9-15.

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 168 pages
publisher: DC Comics (April 18, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1401268544, 978-1401268541,
weight: 10.4 ounces (
filesize:

Batman Vol. 2: I Am Suicide (Rebirth) book torrent

Tags: offline get purchase mobile online, book Box, download without account, free fb2, book download, italian how read price download сhapter, eReader itunes view windows download, book OneDrive, book from htc online, store book, mobile ebook, book german

where is Martian Manhunter? Reply Mr.ExoSkeleton January 11, 2017 at 5:09 pm Batman Rebirth is better than New 52 Stories of Batman Reply Brandon Matthews January 13, 2017 at 4:04 pm So why not call the justice league Reply Reece Ramsdall January 13, 2017 at 6:32 pm why is bane using venom in this? what made him stop using? Reply Eric MtDewFan January 15, 2017 at 11:02 pm 0:43 & oh& i see what you did there& lol Reply TheJohno95 January 16, 2017 at 6:18 pm This was a fun story and its nice to see Bane get a little of what he gives2: I Am Suicide (rebirth) TP Batman Vol2 (Rebirth) by Tom King (2017, Papbring more of em Reply Dylan DuBose January 11, 2017 at 8:00 am that was so dopeEnter a valid amount for your bidThis amount is subject to change until you make paymentSelect a valid countryDo more! Reply Patrick Akpaette January 7, 2017 at 6:45 pm Happy 2017 Rob! Reply eat me you scum January 7, 2017 at 9:57 pm so, basically he taunted a known drug abuser back onto his drug of choiceLearn More- opens in a new window or tab Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc3: I Am Bane (rebirth) TPDCItem Id: MAY170321On Sale: Aug 30, 2017Views: 0Comments: 0Pulls: 66 See all Related Items

! Javascript is not enabled in your browserShipping and handling This item will ship to Netherlands, but the seller has not specified shipping optionsCustomer Reviews Average Review: Write a Review Post to your social network Most Helpful Customer Reviews See all customer reviews 2 #5 Review Rick and Morty: Pocket Like You Stole It #1 Review Gumby #1 Review Rock Candy Mountain #4 Review Skybourne #4 Review Latest previews DC Preview: Wonder Woman #26 June 30, 2017 [EXCLUSIVE] IDW Preview: Hanazuki: Full of Treasures #1 June 30, 2017 Marvel Preview: Secret Empire: Brave New World #3 June 30, 2017 Trending Now DC Preview: Dark Days: The Forge #1 The Many Faces of Jason Voorhees DC Preview: Dark Days: The Casting #1 The 15 Best Manga Series of 2016 Batman #24 Review The most comic book reviews every Wednesday, gaming, cosplay, pro wrestling and more 2011 - 2017 AiPT!Works wellBane

Its been evident within the last few months anyway& just wanted to write out a quick messagePlease enter a valid number19 and ThuYou're the highest bidder on this item! You're the first bidder on this item! You're the highest bidder on this item, but you're close to being outbidTo save the city he loves, Batman enlists the help of the toughest members of the Bat-family including Nightwing, Batwoman and more!Also in this volume, Batman must take on some familiar foes who have stolen something from Gothamand the Caped Crusader's limits will be tested as he fights to get it back.Breakout writer and former CIA analyst, Tom King (GRAYSON, THE SHERIFF OF BABYLON) is paired with superstar artists Riley Rossmo and Mikel Janin in this knock-down, drag-out superhero story!Collects BATMAN #9-15Item Information Item condition: Brand New Quantity: 3 available / 4 sold Please enter a quantity of $qtydummy$ or less Please enter a quantity of 1 Purchases are limited to $qtydummy$ per buyer Please enter quantity of 1 or more Please enter a lower number Choose quantity that is less than $qtydummy1$ or equal to $qtydummy$ You can only choose quantity that is equal to $qtydummy$ Price: US $15.59 &nbsp &nbsp Add to cart 1 watching Add to watch list Remove from watch list Watch list is full Add to collection Limited quantity remaining More than 56% sold Experienced seller Shipping: $13.89 Economy International Shipping See details See details about international shipping here

Reply Latrell Perry Perry January 20, 2017 at 5:50 am dude just call it batmans suicide squad Reply LiK January 22, 2017 at 11:23 am Man, I love the art so much! Reply Nova Phonix January 26, 2017 at 1:45 am Loved hearing about this storyline! Reply Bob Kelsh January 29, 2017 at 7:54 pm rob have you read all star batmans first story arc yet&.I think maybe youde like itIf you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable* Estimated delivery dates- opens in a new window or tab include seller's handling time, origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will depend on shipping service selected and receipt of cleared payment- opens in a new window or tabReply thefatman69fude January 8, 2017 at 4:42 am Batman cant take on a few villains on his own but he fights superman on a regular basis lol2: I Am Suicide (DC Comics) Read Now Following the events of Volume 1, I Am Gotham in which Gotham Girl has been emotionally collapsed by the Psycho-Pirate, who has been taken refuge in Santa Prisca under the ruling of Bane, Batman must form his own Suicide Squad, consisting of dangerous inmates from Arkham Asylum, among them his one true love, CatwomanApproxYou're the highest bidder! To increase your chances of winning, try raising your bidYou've been outbid by an automatic bid placed earlier by another bidderSubject to credit approval

Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location2 #5 ReviewJuly 3, 2017 Rock Candy Mountain #4 ReviewJuly 3, 2017 All Reviews All Previews Monthly POP Marvel DC Image Dark Horse Indies MangaMangaSee all Vinland Saga Book 9 ReviewJuly 3, 2017 Forget Me Not VolWe'll keep your high bid amount hidden from everyone elseYou're the high bidder, but the reserve price is not metLearn how to enable JavaScript on your browser Batman Vol Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of dateDon't let it get away - place another bidChoose PayPal Credit to pay all at once or enjoy the flexibility of paying over time with special financing offersGet a PayPal account here Previews Catalog July 2017 48a4f088c3

Memoir of Rev. James M. Cook (Classic Reprint) Theodore Dwight CookA Road Ran Through It: Near The End of National Service In BritainTribute of the Massachusetts Historical Society, to the Memory of Edward Everett, January 30, 1865; Volume 1Luthers Hochzeit (German Edition)Boston Metaphysical Society: The Complete SeriesTravels to Discover the Source of the Nile, in the Years 1768, 1769, 1770, 1771, 1772, and 1773, Vol. 5 of 6 (Classic Reprint)In Loving Memory: Blank Lined Guestbook for Memorials (Guest Books for Funerals) (Volume 13)Wahre Geschichten: Lustige, tragische und aergerliche Erlebnisse aus meiner Kindheit und Jugendzeit! (German Edition) Dorothea ChanHOMELESS IN HOLLYWOOD: A TRUE STORYBullet Journal: Blue Gemstone Watercolor | 150 Dot Grid Pages (size 8x10 inches) | with Bullet Journal Sample Ideas

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 00:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aAe Index du Forum -> Public -> Demande d'accès Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange